Pop-Tarts Breakfast Toaster Pastries, Flavored Variety Pack, Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon, Frosted...

  • Soft toaster pastries with the flavors of brown sugar cinnamon or strawberry; Both varieties topped with delicious frosting; Sweet, fully baked, and ready to eat
  • Start your day with crumbly pastry crust and yummy filling; A delicious, family-favorite morning treat; Great for kids and adults
  • Contains 0 grams trans fat; A fun part of any balanced breakfast at home or on-the-go; Enjoy them warm, frozen, or fresh out of the pack
  • A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick me up at school, or late night treat; Stow in lunch boxes, totes, and backpacks
  • Includes 1, 28.2-ounce box containing 16 Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries and 1, 29.3-ounce box containing 16 Frosted Strawberry toaster pastries; 16 packages total, 2 pastries per package; Packaged for freshness and great taste

I ordered two boxes of this item. Love the frosted ones. read the reviews afterward and was really worried about getting broken messes and ordering two boxes but they all came out okay. all 64 packs were intact. was able to put them into the toaster and cook them and eat them. And I am writing the review after I have eaten them all. Well, not just me but my family and none of the packages were damaged.

Pop tarts are the perfect snack when you want something quick but tasty. Sometimes I pop them in the toaster and sometimes I eat them just as they are. I can't remember my first pop tart but feel as if I have eaten them fro time to time all my life. I'm a grandmother now and still present them to my two adult sons and of course their children. When a simple cupcake or doughnut cost a minimum of a dollar each, I'll take a box of pop tarts.

A box that is holding 2 smaller boxes of Pop-Tarts. In this case, 1 box of 16 (8 foil packs) Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon & 1 box of 16 (8 foil packs) Frosted Strawberry. Worked perfectly for us (I like the brown sugar, my son likes the strawberry). I won't discuss the ingredients or nutritional value as these are a dessert, not a healthy food item. :D At the time of purchase we paid $6.33 which was about the same as buying from Walmart without having to make the trip.

This is a good combination of two different flavors; probably the two most common flavors. The twin packs inside is the same a those found in the smaller boxes of Pop-Tarts. A single Pop-Tarts package would have been nice because at times, I only want one. For massed produced pastries, pop-tarts makes great replacement for most of the meals I'm to busy to eat or snacks during work. This is the same quality Pop-Tarts as the smaller packages boxes so anyone who love pop tarts, but not the high prices should consider this bulk package.

I’ve bought this flavor several times. Always fresh. Only once the package was open & once a few were broken. For those who are confused, It is 1 box that has 2 separate boxes inside. Each of the 2 boxes has 8 pack & each pack has 2 pastries (16 pop-tarts in each box) equaling 32 pop tarts .

The box of pop tarts were in good shape when I got them, no dents or ripped open cardboard. The expiration date on them was at least several months out from when I received them, and the only issue I had with anything was that the silver wrap on one of the brown sugar tarts had busted and gotten crumbs all over my floor. Overall this was a great product! And yummy!

Bought on sale, which made it a great deal. Individually packaged so it makes for easy on the go breakfasts or a quick snack.

Came in as expected. The price beat the same name brands ones at the larger grocery stores, even with a coupon, and it was nice to have these in stock once school started. I may consider a monthly subscription, I just don't know how fast the kids are going through these yet. I paid full price for this. I write reviews for discounted items, free items, as well as full price items. I am not compensated in any way and all opinions are solely my own.

I do wish we could have gotten a variety pack, but will not complain as you can't go wrong for the price with an ad on, which is why I purchased this! My entire family love this brand & flavor so they sure will not be wasted, nor will they be around long! Product was not damaged, and were very fresh tasting.

Great flavor and texture, easy to make and eat. But you do get a lot of pop tarts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiêu chuẩn chấm điểm cà phê xanh mới đến từ Papua New Guinea