Last Hope for Survival: Unofficial Graphic Novel #1 for Fortniters (1) (Storm Shield)

Last Hope for Survival: Unofficial Graphic Novel #1 for Fortniters (1) (Storm Shield)

Kindle Edition
167
English
N/A
9781510745209
09 Jul
Nathan Meyer
For young Fortnite players, this might be the ultimate reading experience—a graphic novel adventure with hundreds of full-color images that takes them into the world they love best!

The mission is simple: Four kids must save what’s left of humanity by crossing a Husk-infested landscape to a secret government installation packed with volatile rocket fuel and state of the art security systems. Then, they must launch a satellite into space before a gigantic maelstrom smashes them to bloody splinters.

If it were easy, it wouldn’t be Fortnite.

When 98% of the world’s population disappears in the blink of an eye, the isolated survivors, four teenagers named Cody, Sarah, Idris, and Kiki each cower in the ruins of their homeland, pounded by strange storms and hunted by ravenous monsters. One by one they discover a hopeful sign of life from afar, a Beacon, that calls on to them to keep moving in search of answers.

In their pursuit of the source of this signal, they find each other and struggle to get past their differences. It won’t be safe or easy, but their survival, and that of humanity, relies on them learning to work together in search of answers. They are, after all, humanity’s last hope.

Will they find a way to survive and start again in the aftermath of the deadly storm, or die trying?

Reviews (12)

I really love this book!

I love this graphic novel because it’s based off of Fortnite. The graphics are really awesome, and it’s easy to read. Something that really confused me was why chapter 6 was missing, but I think it was a mistake. It was the fastest book I’ve read yet. I’m writing a review because it’s a really awesome book and if you have a reluctant reader and if they love Fortnite then buy this book!

Not really for my kids, didn’t hold interest

Had no idea the content. Bought it for my 11 year old who plays the game and thought I could allow my step son to read it too. I didn’t pay much attention, just was looking for ideas for them. Pics are a little graphic for the 7 year old and even the 11 year old. I’m not a prude but u do hate that every comic style thing has to be sexualized so much. Kids don’t care about that stuff but they end up caring once adults start shoving it in their face. I realize the game has characters that do that as well, but they don’t notice as much because they are always buying outfits that are like full gear and armor. And they aren’t talking or controlling the character, the kids are. The content wasn’t that interesting for them to be honest, so if you’re looking for something for people that just like the game, I doubt they’d care that much about reading this. It’s more of a specific, “I really want that book” kind of purchase. It’s not a book of hacks or anything like I was thinking it would be.

Great for Fort Nite fans

Book arrived and nephew was not able to put it down. Perfect for a 5th grader.

What book?

My boys opened the package and squealed with delight. I didn't even get a chance to look at it before they ran to their reading nook and started the book.

Save the world is better than this book

What I dislike about it because it's not even based off save the world like you need to make it like best of save the world

More of a cartoon book than a reading book

Larger than expected more of a cartoon book than a reading book

Exactly what I needed

Awesome deal, great value

Love it

My year old son was so happy to receive this book as a surprise for getting straight A's while in the middle of this pandimic he finished it all in one day

Loving it.

My son loved this book. Has finished it already and asked for more. Thank you.

Reading is fun

I bought it for my son. I hope he enjoys.

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiêu chuẩn chấm điểm cà phê xanh mới đến từ Papua New Guinea